When discussing prosperity the first thing to understand is that financial success is only relative to the opportunities available to you within your surroundings. For example, being a rice farmer in southeast Asia may not be as lucrative as a Wall Street stockbroker, but could be every bit as rewarding. Another very important reality to keep in mind is that financial success is only one-way to measure prosperity. Being content with one's life is the real objective in all human endeavors. Maybe you are an automobile mechanic that loves his job and your brother-in-law is an accountant that makes twice as much money but hates his job. You could be a young mother that decides to stay home with her two small children while your best friend continues to pursue a career. How we live our life, regardless of our circumstance, is the true character of success. "Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to get along happily whether I have much or little.”(Phil. 4:11) With these few simple guides, let's look at five laws guaranteed to succeed.
1) The first law of prosperity is to make God our partner in life. It's not enough to give Him lip service. One must believe He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. There are 5,467 divine promises found in the bible. That covers a lot of decisions. “ My son, never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions.”(Prov. 3:1-2)
2) The second law of prosperity is Faith. The good news here is that all people are born with faith. God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. He has already provided all that a person will ever need to lead a successful contented life. The secret is to apply the faith you already have to the promises God has already maid. “ Jesus told them. “For if you had faith even as small as a tiny mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move!’ and it would go far away. Nothing would be impossible to you.” (Matt.17:20)
3) A much-maligned, but very effective law of prosperity, is the Golden Rule. It's easy and it never fails. To treat someone else as you would like to be treated means you never lie to them or cheat them in any way. To conduct business at this level of integrity guarantees success and you make friends for life. “ Treat others as you want them to treat you.”(Luke 6:31)
4) The fourth law is Giving to others. God rewards goodwill that comes from the heart. There is nothing more satisfying than to help someone in need. There are many ways to give to others, time, money, love, prayer etc. The idea is to be thinking of the other person more than ourselves. We are only limited to what we are willing to give. Remember, God gives the blessing and we can never out give God! “Give to others, and you will receive. You will be given much. It will be poured into your hands—more than you can hold. You will be given so much that it will spill into your lap. The way you give to others is the way God will give to you.”(Luke 6:38)
5) The fifth law of prosperity is tithing, sharing 10% of one's wealth with others. This promise is validated with a prove me. If you are not a tither, I challenge you to take God at his word and prove Him. Find a church or charity or cause that proclaims Jesus as Lord and Savior and is using the full amount of your tithe for the benefit of others. “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so that there will be food enough in my Temple; if you do, I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! Try it! Let me prove it to you!”(Mal.3:10)
Judging by the many promises God has made regarding our well-being, its safe to say that he wants all believers to be successful regardless of the uncertainty in the world. Wouldn’t it make sense to search the scriptures for the very promise you need and then take God at His word and do as instructed? It is important to remember that God is not a genie in a bottle granting frivolous wishes.“Always remember what is written in that book of law. Speak about that book and study it day and night. Then you can be sure to obey what is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything you do.” (Jos. 1:8) For more about Gods desire for you to prosper read “Beam me up Commander” its free.